Thursday, August 20, 2009

Golf this year

Hello all, my golf game has been somewhat of a overachiever this year as it started with a bang on good friday when the season finally started for us I shot 69 three under par. I have since shot under par six different occasions but never when it really means something ie. club championships or other events. This weekend I am playing in what is called the Marmot Cup a kind of Ryder cup style event with 32 low qualifiers it is a good time. So as for the rest of the golf season I may play until the end of Sept. as I am going back to work on Monday. My handicap is now at 1.0 which is pretty good for a guy that doesn't practice and just plays when he can. I am now hoping to get in 50 games this year I just passed the 40 game mark and have a month of season to go. Cheers Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment